- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry flavored liqueur
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 9x9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray, and line with wax paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 3 cups chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Heat in microwave until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally. Be careful not to let it scorch. Stir in the vanilla and salt. Spread into pan, and cool to room temperature.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cream, liqueur, and 2 cups chocolate chips. Heat in microwave until the chocolate melts; stir until smooth. Cool to lukewarm, then pour over the fudge layer. Refrigerate until both layers are completely set, about 1 hour. Cut into 1 inch pieces.
From a review: My first time of following the recipe, the top layer came out softer than the bottom layer and I had a hard time cutting the fudge due to this. The second time around, rather than layering, I mixed in all ingredients together, which resulted in even raspberry taste all over the fudge (rather than just on top), and even consistency which made it easier to cut.